20 December 2006

I am done!

I have one more paper (NT exegesis) due January 12th, but I am not going to even think about it until January 3rd at the earliest. Absolutely not.

No classwork will go with me to Milwaukee, where I will be Christmas-ing with Second Family. I will allow myself to take a few books, but they will be things I am interested in reading and haven't gotten to.

Other things to do: Ember Day letter to Bishop and Home Congregation committee. Organize notes and materials from last semester and this one. Gather all things needed for candidacy consideration. Review current year finances and begin planning new fiscal year budget. Clean house (an organizational bonanza). Organize recipes for more cooking fun.

Most importantly: rest.

But first, I am going out with my girls!