10 May 2007

RGBP: Friday Five!

1. Mac? or PC?
PC -- not because I don't know that Mac is better, but because I've been around PC's since I was like 3 years old and I just get them. See, that's me!

2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
Chicago!

3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
Or C: I like it both ways!

4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do? Over the top! And if the spouse has put it the wrong way, I have to move it.

5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
I'm wanton with my toothpaste, apparently.